In July - October, 2016, the research on the potential of refugee integration through youth work and arising challenges & opportunities related to it was conducted.
This research is a part of Erasmus+ two-year strategic partnership project "Together: Refugees & Youth".
The partners of the project are Politikos tyrimų ir analizės institutas, Association „Aktyvus Jaunimas", VšĮ „Integracijos centras" (all from Lithuania), Baltic YouthWay (Latvia) and Brodoto (Croatia).
- presentation of the results of the research;
- presentation of the best refugee integration practices in Europe;
- impressions of the youth worker on working with refugees;
- discussion with researchers and youth workers.
- discussion of further project's activities (training for youth workers in December);
Coffee, tea & snacks - on us!
Due to limited availability, please register here:
Discussion will be held in Lithuanian.
To see the video of the presentation go here: goo.gl/50hGF7
To learn more about volunteering in refugee camp go here: goo.gl/BQtpX6
To learn Emmanuel’s story go here: goo.gl/h4orlJ